To export all records in a search, click the export records button at the top of the search results. This will generate an excel file with the article name and url of the CABI abstract.
1. To select citations to export, click the star icon to the left of the citations you wish to export. The star will appear yellow when a record is selected.
2. Once you have selected all the records you wish to export, click the My CABI tab to the right of the search box.
3. Within the My CABI box, click the Selected records tab.
4. Select the records you wish to export, then click the Export citations link. The records will be saved in an RIS formatted file that you can open with a citation management tool or save. You can also choose to email or print records from the My CABI box.
1. To save a search query, click the Recent searches tab in the My CABI window.
2. Click the green plus icon next to the search query you wish to save. Return to saved searches in future sessions by clicking the Saved searches tab in the My CABI window.
1. To save records, click the Selected records tab in the MY CABI window.
2. Click the green plus icon to the right of the resource you wish to save. To save multiple records, select the boxes to the left of the articles you wish to save, then click the Save selected button. Return to saved records in future sessions by clicking the Saved records tab in the My CABI window.