Google Scholar's My library feature allows you to save articles from your search results, then organize and search within your saved articles. You can also edit citation information and export citations to BibTeX, EndNote, RefMan, or CSV from My library.
1. To view and organize your My library contents, click on the My library link in the upper right corner.
2. To sort your My library contents by labels, first select the articles you would like to include in a label by selecting the box next to the appropriate article(s).
3. Once you have selected all the articles you wish to include within a label, click the label icon, then choose the label to which you wish to add the selections. From the label icon, you can also create new labels and manage existing labels.
1. To edit a citation, select the citation you wish to edit, then click the edit icon.
2. Make your edits, then click the check mark to save.
To export citations, select the citations you wish to export, click the export icon, then click the format for export (BibTeX, EndNote, RefMan, CSV).