VetMed Resource contains datasheets on diseases, pathogens, and animal breeds for a variety of species-- all with zoom-able distribution maps.
1. To browse available datasheets, select Datasheets in the Filter by types dropdown menu next to the search box, then click search.
2. Within the datasheet results list, you can limit by geographical location in the refine results column. You can also use the Database filter column to narrow results.
3. Each datasheet begins with a linked index and summary. To skip to a particular section of the datasheet, click the link to that section in the index list.
4. Within the datasheet, topics with an associated datasheet will have a hyperlink to that datasheet. Also, citations with a record indexed in VetMed Resource will be hyperlinked to that record. These links will appear in blue text.
VetMed Resource allows you to generate a printer friendly datasheet with only the sections of the datasheet you need.
1. To generate a datasheet report, click the Generate report button at the bottom of the summary portion of the datasheet.
2. In the Generate report screen, highlight the section that you wish to include in the report in the box to the left, then click the right arrow to add the section to the report box on the right. To add all sections or all maps to your report, select the appropriate button.
To remove sections from the report, highlight the section you wish to remove in the box to the right, then click the left arrow. You can also remove all sections or all maps by selecting those options.
3. Reorder sections in the report by selecting a section, then click the up or down arrow to the right to move the section up or down in the report.
4. When you have selected all the sections you want in the report and have them in the order you wish, click the Generate Report button.