1. Select resource citations to export by selecting the box to the left of the citation you wish to export.
2. Once you have selected all the records you wish to export, you can select to print, email, or export the records by choosing the appropriate icon at the top of the search results.
3. If you select export, an export citation list box will pop up. Select where you wish to export records (file or RefWorks), which records to export, export format (RIS, BibTeX, CSV, TXT, HTML), and citation format, then click export.
To save records, you must be logged in to your My CABI account.
To save an entire search, click the save search option at the top of the results list.
To save selected records, select the box next to the records you wish to save. When you have selected all the records you wish to save, click the save icon above the results list.
1. To save records to a named project, select the folder icon.
2. If you wish to add the records to an existing project, select the project from the dropdown menu. To create a new project, click the create new project button.