If you are accessing Google Scholar from an LSU School of Veterinary Medicine PC, your search results should automatically populate with the LSU SVM Library's holdings. To see LSU Libraries' holdings, you will need to sign in to Google Scholar and select the LSU Libraries library link. If you are accessing Google Scholar from an off campus PC or a laptop, you will need to follow the setup instructions in this section to see both libraries' holdings in your Google Scholar search results.
1. Log in to your Google Scholar account.
2. Click the menu icon in the upper left corner.
3. Click "Settings."
4. Click "Library Links."
5. In the search box, type "LSU" or "Louisiana State University", then select the boxes for LSU SVM E-resources and E-resources @ LSU. Finally, click save.
6. Once you have selected these libraries, your search results will have links next to the resources to which LSU Libraries and SVM Library have access. Click on the link to access the resource.
7. If you are not already logged in through LSU proxy authentication, you will be taken to the appropriate log in page.
If your search results are not populating with the libraries' holdings, please check your library links to make sure that the appropriate links are still selected. If you have trouble accessing any of the libraries' resources, please contact the SVM Library for assistance.