1. To highlight a portion of text, select the highlight button in the upper right corner and select the color in which you wish to highlight.
2. Select the text you wish to highlight, then click the highlight icon. When you click the icon, a highlight box will appear, click save in the highlight box.
3. To delete highlighting, hover over the highlighted text; a trash icon will appear. Click the icon and highlighting will disappear.
1. To annotate a portion of text, click the annotate icon in the upper right corner.
2. Select the text you wish to annotate, then click the annotate icon.
3. Title and enter the annotation in the annotation box, then click save.
In order to export records with highlights and/or annotations, you must be logged in to your My CABI account. Select HTML as the export format and select either Citation + Abstract or Full Record as the citation format.