The cited reference search option in Web of Science offers the most complete citation results, as the results include variants.
1. To begin a cited reference search, click the cited reference search link.
2. Enter as much search information for a work as you have.
3. Within the cited reference results, the article that is returned in regular Web of Science searches appears with a hyperlinked title and article identifier. Only the citation count for variant forms of the article are hyperlinked in the variant article results.
4. To view citing articles, select the box next to the article variants you wish to view or click the Select all button at the top to select all results, then click finish search.
5. You can export the results table by clicking the Export Table link next to the finish search button.