In order to save searches, create alerts, and utilize the other personalized features in Web of Science, you must create a Web of Science profile.
1. To create a profile, click the Sign in drop down menu in the upper right corner and select Register.
2. Enter your email in the two boxes of the registration screen.
3. You will receive an email confirmation code; to complete your registration, enter the code in the box on the email verification screen.
4. Fill out the registration form and select your preferred bibliographic software, opt in or out of emails from Web of Science, and select your sign in preferences.
Once you have created a Web of Science profile, sign in with your email and password to access the personalized features.
1. To change Web of Science settings in your profile, click the drop down menu on your name in the upper right corner.
2. From the settings page, choose edit my information, select a starting application, or select a language, then make your desired edits.