Welcome to the library resource guide for ENGL 3072: American Literature II. This guide is meant to introduce you to research for your annotated bibliographies and essays using LSU Libraries resources.
Requirements for Essay #2:
- 1 source relevant to the text you are discussing in your essay
- Source must be either: a single-author scholarly book, an article from a scholarly journal, or an essay from an edited collection/scholarly anthology
Requirements for your annotated bibliography:
- 3 sources relevant to the text you are discussing in your essay
- Sources must be either: single-author scholarly books, articles from scholarly journals, or essays from edited collections/scholarly anthologies
- Annotations should be formatted according to MLA style
- Annotations should include a short paragraph summarizing the argument of the source and its relevance to your essay
Click on the Databases tab to explore recommended research resources.
Need help searching the databases or narrowing down your results? Click on the Search Strategies tab.