1. To begin browsing, click on a species icon on the top right of the screen or click the Knowledge Center link to show labeled species icons. Select the species you wish to explore.
2. Once on the species page, select the topic you wish to browse.
3. Within each topic, content is separated into Articles, Factsheets, Images, PDFs, Videos, and Tables. Select the tab for the content you wish to view.
1. To search Vetstream, enter your search term in the search box at the top right of the website.
2. The search results page will return all the content related to your search. Narrow your search by species and/or content type by selecting the appropriate filters to the left of the search results.
3. Within text articles, scroll down to view all the content or click the heading for the content section you wish to view.
4. Within the resource page, any related content is listed by type in a column to the right of the resource currently being viewed. To view the related content, simply click on the link to the new content you wish to view.
Faculty may use the Vetstream image and video resources in lectures, but the images/videos must be shown from within the Vetstream site. If you are using screenshots, the screenshot must include the Vetstream logo.