It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Activate an LSU New York Times Account
**PLEASE NOTE: Activation must be completed from on-campus**
1. Select the link above
2. Select from the search Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College - Baton Rouge, LA
3. Enter all of the requested information and use your LSU email on the registration form and click Sign Up.
4. Once you create your log-in credentials, you will be able to log in using nytimes.com.
5. Faculty and staff must register annually. Student access reflects the estimated graduation date.
Funding for LSU's New York Times access was provided by LSU Student Government and LSU Libraries
LSU Libraries is excited to announce that The Wall Street Journals premium digital products including WSJ online and smartphone and tablet apps are now available to all students and faculty. For over a century, WSJ has sustained a legacy of journalistic excellence and is the #1 most trusted newspaper for the 27th consecutive year, according to the Pew Research Center.
All users will need to create a user account.
Remote PC/Mobile access:
1. Click on the WSJ+ link
2. Login to MyLSU
3. Create an account using your LSU email address
4. Select account type
5. Agree to terms and hit create
6. Setup account preferences
7. Your account is now setup for access
Funding for LSU's Wall Street Journal access was provided by LSU Student Government and LSU Libraries